BEFORE you read Plonk’s adoption criteria it is extremely important that potential adopters give great thought and communicate in their adoption application as to what their home set up and routine plan is for the first few weeks/months if they are the successful adopter of this most precious pupper. Plonk cannot be settled in over just a weekend and then left on a Monday home alone while you return to work… There needs to be a plan outlined so that his foster family can feel assured he is going to be set up for success in his new home.
– Plonk’s new family must be committed to ongoing training to ensure he grows to be the best doggo he can be.
– Daily walks and outings are a must, Plonk loves to keep up with the goings on of the neighbourhood
– A specific balanced, healthy diet is very important for Plonk due to his cleft lip and lower immune system
– Plonk must be truly part of the family and that means access inside as he pleases, this guy would not much enjoy being left outside.
Non deal breakers:
– Plonk has grown up with many foster siblings and is used to their constant companionship so a home with a friend or 2 is preferred. A home with no other dog will be considered if the family is home more often than not.
– A home in Victoria is preferred however interstate applicants will be considered, potential forever families would need to come to HQ for a meet and greet
– Other than his cleft lip, Plonk is in wonderful all round health and has no health issues or problems to date.
**We do our best to review and reply to all applications within 14 days, please be patient.
– Desexing after 6 months of age (adoption under desexing contract clause and age dependant on assessment of cleft lip)
– Up to date vaccinations, flea, tick & worming treatments
MICROCHIP NUMBER 93502000027814
SOURCE NUMBER RE128924
**Located in foster care in Victoria, Plonk is available for interstate adoption however this comes with the firm understanding that if an interstate candidate is successful, Plonk’s new family will need to come to HQ to complete adoption paperwork and travel home with him. Interstate candidates please see above in deal breakers/non-deal breakers. Video footage of yard & home will also need to be provided along with the agreement to a possible home check by a local Life of Pikelet rescue volunteer.