Limited edition name brand PANADOL!
Panny’s journey began early when she was rescued at just 4-5 weeks old. The reason? A case of mistaken identity, her breeders thought she had “swimmers.” Turns out, Panny has a rare condition called “shaking puppy” syndrome. Picture a pup with ultra-sensitive nerve endings, making her a little different but no less delightful.
But wait, there’s more to this enchanting tail! Panny’s got an undiagnosed neurological condition, making her a canine Picasso on the spectrum. She’s sensitive to noise, environment changes, and sometimes, she forgets how to do the simplest things (like walking forwards instead of backwards). Panny’s unique neurological condition adds a touch of mystery to her personality. She’s like the canine version of an artist, living life on her own terms. Sometimes she forgets she’s a dog, but who can blame her? Life can be confusing, especially when you’re as special as Panadol! Panny is like a furry rainbow, bringing a splash of colour to your life.
A connoisseur of balanced raw diets, Panadol may need a bit of assistance during mealtime due to her occasional bouts of forgetfulness. She’s not a barker, doesn’t know the concept of zoomies, and boasts a running style that puts a snail to shame.
Cuddles, anyone? Panny adores them but might need a little coaxing. She goes stiff when you pick her up, but with time, she’ll melt into your arms like butter on a warm day.
We’re on the lookout for a family that understands the magic of routine and can provide a safe haven for Panny. She’s excellent with older children but might find the hustle and bustle of younger ones a bit overwhelming. Panny needs a home where she can be the star alongside a bigger, balanced dog companion/s, preferably larger than her petite 10kg frame.
Panny is a quiet, loving, and utterly adorable girl looking for a human or family as unique as she is. If you’re ready for a journey of discovery, filled with love, cuddles, and a touch of the extraordinary, Panny might just be your perfect match!
In a world full of ordinary, be the extraordinary family Panny is searching for. Open your hearts and homes to this quiet, gentle, and utterly lovable soul. If you’re ready for a unique adventure, Panny is waiting to be the bright spot in your life! 🌈✨ Adopt Panny, the sensational Staffy with a heart as big as her dreams!
BEFORE you read Panadols’s adoption criteria it is extremely important that potential adopters give great thought and communicate in their adoption application as to what their home set up and routine plan is for the first few weeks/months if they are the successful adopter of this most precious doggo. Panny cannot be settled in over just a weekend and then left on a Monday home alone while you return to work… There needs to be a plan outlined so that her foster family can feel assured that she is going to be set up for success in her new home.
– Panadol needs to go to a home where she has at least one canine sibling, this is only negotiable with foster/forever families we have met previously.
– A daily routine, it doesn’t have to be a super strict routine, however eating in the same place for all meals, sleeping in the same spot at bed time.
– It is absolutely not negociable for Panadol/Panny to have a name change, she just would not cope at this stage in her life.
– Again, it is not at all negotiable that Panny’s new forever family must stage in regular contact with her foster family (LoP HQ). This is one special little cookie, it is in her best interest to remain in close contact with her foster family who are experts in all things “Panny”.
Non deal breakers:
– A family or human who is home more than not.
– Hydrotherapy and special canine swimming lessons would be SUCH a great activity for this little loaf.
Panny’s health is a bit of a puzzle, and she’s yet to be desexed due to uncertainties about anesthesia. Future care may involve consultations with a neurological specialist, but with love, patience, and specialized care, Panny can lead a happy, healthy life.
Up to date with vaccinations, worming and flea/tick. Panny does get bouts and small patches of dermatitis, but this can be treated with the correct diet, essential oils, nexgard and the occasional oatmeal bath.
**We do our best to review and reply to all applications within 14 days, please be patient.
Please click here for an adoption application.
– Desexing TBC (adoption under desexing contract clause and desex age dependant on individual health needs of each animal)
– Up to date vaccinations, flea, tick & worming treatments.
– Ongoing support of her foster family, need a pup sitter? Panny will always be welcome back at LoP HQ.
SOURCE NUMBER RE128924
**Located in foster care in Victoria, Panadol is available for interstate adoption however this comes with the firm understanding that if an interstate candidate is successful, Panadol’s new family will need to come to HQ to complete adoption paperwork and travel home with her. Interstate candidates please see above in deal breakers/non-deal breakers. Video footage of yard & home will also need to be provided along with the agreement to a possible home check by a local Life of Pikelet rescue volunteer.