More than your average small, white fluff… Pandolce is packed full of spirit and spice!
Pandolce is a party guy! He’s fun, silly, cheeky and makes sure everyone he meets knows just that! Being a social butterfly, he enjoys getting out and about, he’s lives to play an epic game of chase or have a good old-fashioned wrestle and rumble with his dog pals, big and small.
Did we mention how smart he is? Well, we are now! Pandolce is a thinker, he can problem solve like no other and would thoroughly enjoy a fam willing to engage in some fun training with him. He’ll do anything for a treat which makes positive reinforcement training a breeze with the fuzz butt.
Whilst mostly sweetness and nice, Pandolce does have some problem behaviours… this is something we won’t sugar coat, because it’s important his new family are up to the task of continuing good management and training. Pandolce is a ‘resource guarder’ this means he does not like to share! He has improved greatly in foster care and we have high hopes that he will continue to improve in the right environment.
BEFORE you read Pandolce’s adoption criteria it is extremely important that potential adopters give great thought and communicate in their adoption application as to what their home set up and routine/plan is for the first few weeks/months if they are the successful adopter of this most wonderful boy. Pandolce cannot be settled in over just a weekend and then left on a Monday home alone while you return to work… There needs to be a plan outlined so that his foster family can feel assured he is going to be successful.
– Pandolce is only adoptable in NSW, due to the current travel restrictions and his behavioural needs its important he doesn’t go too far from his foster family. This will ensure his new family have full support and allow for essential meet and greets.
– Pandolce needs a daily adventure, he loves to run and have fun, is fabulous on leash and his recall is also pretty fabulous too!
– Experience, or the ability show that you have the willingness to learn about managing Pandolce’s resource guarding is so important. Pandolce is not a dog for a first-time dog owner, he has so many awesome qualities, but the not so awesome ones are going to need someone pretty comfortable with reading dog body language and training.
– Pandolce must have access when his family are home, he is trained to be left in a comfortable pen when he’s foster carer is out of the home to avoid getting up to mischief.
– Grooming! Pandolce has high needs in the hair department, he currently goes to the salon every 6-8 weeks for a makeover, but will need regular brushing to keep looking fabulous. It’s important to note that baths are not Pandolce’s favourite thing, this has been a work in progress and something that will continue to require patience and training. Currently baths are achieved through the magic of peanut butter and lots of it.
– Sorry, but Pandolce is adoptable to a strictly adult only home, he is happy for pats and lovin’ from kids out and about, but due to his lack of love for sharing it’s important he just lives with grownups.
– Pandolce’s lucky new fam will need to stay in touch with his foster carer and LoP.
Non deal breakers:
– A forever family that are interested in enrolling in private training and/or training classes to help bond and get off to the best start with Pandolce would be awesome.
– Another dog in the home could work or he could be someone’s one and only.
– Preference is always given to someone home more often than not.
Pandolce is in great health.
Please contact email@example.com for an adoption application.
**All applications will be reviewed and replied to within 5 days, please be patient.
– Full vaccinations
– Flea, Tick & Worming treatments up to date
– Collar, Leash & Harness.
MICROCHIP NUMBER 953010003397433
SOURCE NUMBER EE109183