SINGLE. WHITE. FEMALE.
Much like the movie, Pavlova is a single white female that just wants your love. She’ll stick like glue by your side at times (true definition of a velcro dog) but other times her future forever doggo sibling/s will be her heart’s desire. Pavvy is truly a 50/50 pup. Meaning that she is equally partial to her humans as she is her canines. She just loves everyone!
We think Pavlova is a staffy mix, English staffy mixed with American staffy. She arrived into care at approximately 5 weeks of age as her breeder believed her to be deaf. It didn’t take much to discover this was false. Pavlova has perfect hearing and near perfect pitch when singing the song of her people (barking).
Once again, Life of Pikelet has been blessed to foster a gentle, sweet natured puppy that seemingly doesn’t have a mean bone in her white marshmallow body. While Pavvy isn’t a push over when playing with her many foster bull breed brothers she does have a very submissive attitude when meeting new people and dogs or being introduced to new experiences.
Even though there are times when Pavlova will make sure she is as close to you as physically possible, she doesn’t have separation anxiety when in the company of other dogs. She settles well each night in her crate and is happy to equally play in the backyard or snooze on a soft sofa.
Besides doggos Pavlova has lived her entire foster care life with a 2 year old deer and a similar in age (to Pavlova) lamb, she has a wonderful friendship with both animals and can be trusted without supervision. Pavlova has also met and spent time around cats with ease as well as met quite a few mini humans of which she is very gentle around.
In short, for the right forever family puppy Pavlova is rather perfect.
BEFORE you read Pavlova’s adoption criteria it is extremely important that potential adopters give great thought and communicate in their adoption application as to what their home set up and routine plan is for the first few weeks/months if they are the successful adopter of this most wonderful little rescue puppy. Pavlova cannot be settled in over just a weekend and then left on a Monday home alone while you return to work… There needs to be a plan outlined so that her foster family can feel assured she is going to be set up for success during this crucial developmental puppy stage of life.
– Pavlova has grown up with many a doggy (+ lamb and deer) pals and is used to their constant companionship so we feel a home with another confident but gentle dog or two is best for her. A home with no other dog will be considered if the family is experienced with bull breeds and is home more often than not.
– Pavlova’s new family must be committed to ongoing training to ensure she grows to be the best doggo she can be.
– Daily walks and outings are a must, a girl must keep up appearances.
– A balanced, healthy diet is very important for a growing girl. Pavlova currently eats a raw, BARF diet which we feel is the best thing for her to continue in her forever home.
– Pavlova must be truly part of the family and that means access inside as she pleases, this girl is used to her creature comforts like a comfy lounge to snooze on during the day and would not much enjoy being left outside.
– The lucky adoptive family of Pavlova will need to be ready to keep in regular touch with her foster mama at Life of Pikelet throughout the duration of her life.
Non deal breakers:
– Experience with bull breed dogs is preferred but not essential, Pavlova will likely bulk out with age and become a strong staffy nugget while on leash.
– A home in Victoria is preferred however interstate applicants will be considered should they have no other dog but meet the other outlined criteria.
Pavlova currently has a clean bill of health and has received all three of her puppy vaccinations, she is up to date with her flea, tick and worming meds and is due for her big girl operation next month. Being a white doggo means that Pavlova’s forever family will need to be vigilant with applying suncream on her daily.
Please contact email@example.com for an adoption application.
**All applications will be reviewed and replied to within 5 days, please be patient.
Pavlova’s adoption fee is $650
Adoption fee includes:
– All 3 puppy vaccinations
– Desexed at 7 months + the first of her yearly heart worm injections
– Flea, Tick & Worming treatments up todate
– Collar, Leash & Harness.
MICROCHIP NUMBER 956000010558869
**Located in foster care in Victoria, Pavlova is available for interstate adoption however this comes with the firm understanding that if an interstate candidate is successful, Pavlova’s new owners will need to come to Melbourne to complete adoption paperwork and travel home with her. Interstate candidates please see above in deal breakers/non-deal breakers. Video footage of yard & home will also need to be provided along with the agreement to a possible home check by a local Life of Pikelet rescue volunteer.