Mini-me you complete me!
Yes, thats right. Eight years of Life of Pikelet and here you have the very first rescue red english staffy JUST like the OG himself, only add a little cleft lip and change him to a her and you have PORKBUNNS! Aka Porky. Aka Bunns. Aka Bunny.
A gorgeous red like her #1 foster bro, Porkbunns is a typical staffy McStaffy – she’s needy, independent, sassy and sweet and at only 15 weeks old, she has already perfected both the stank eye AND the side eye. Need we say more?
If you are lucky enough to be the the chosen slave/family of this little love nugget-sunpiglet, you will have a lot to look forward too – trips to the beach, people stopping you in the street to tell you how gorgeous she is and how she looks just like that famous doggo Pikelet AND the unique staffy soundtrack that comes pre-installed in each pup. It contains such classic hits as ‘The Song Of My People’ and ‘Throw The Ball’ and the “Pick me up and cuddle me because I’m a human and also a forever-toddler”.
If you’ve never owned an English Staffy before, but you’ve had a human toddler, then you should know exactly what to expect when you bring Miss Porkbunns home.
BEFORE you read Porkbunn’s adoption criteria it is extremely important that potential adopters give great thought and communicate in their adoption application as to what their home set up and routine plan is for the first few weeks/months if they are the successful adopter of this most precious pupper. Bunny cannot be settled in over just a weekend and then left on a Monday home alone while you return to work… There needs to be a plan outlined so that her foster family can feel assured she is going to be set up for success in her new home.
– Porkbunns has grown up with many foster siblings and is used to their constant companionship so a home with a friend or 2 is preferred. A home with no other dog will be considered if the family is home more often than not.
– Porkbunns’ new family must be committed to ongoing training to ensure she grows to be the best doggo she can be.
– Daily walks and outings are a must, a girl must keep up with the daily news.
– You must have a full fenced, secure yard
– A specific balanced, healthy diet is very important for Bunny due to her cleft lip
– Porkbunns must be truly part of the family and that means access inside as she pleases, this girl would not much enjoy being left outside.
Non deal breakers:
– A home in Victoria is preferred however interstate applicants will be considered, potential forever families would need to come to HQ for a meet and greet
– other than her cleft lip, Porky is the picture of health
**We do our best to review and reply to all applications within 5 days, please be patient.
– Desexing at 6 months of age
– Up to date vaccinations, flea, tick & worming treatments
*all our puppies are microchipped before available for adoption, due to multiple recent lockdowns a bunch of our kids had mix ups with their chip numbers hence the late update*
MICROCHIP NUMBER 953010003397433
SOURCE NUMBER RE128924
**Located in foster care in Victoria, Porkbunns is available for interstate adoption however this comes with the firm understanding that if an interstate candidate is successful, Porky’s new family will need to come to HQ to complete adoption paperwork and travel home with her. Interstate candidates please see above in deal breakers/non-deal breakers. Video footage of yard & home will also need to be provided along with the agreement to a possible home check by a local Life of Pikelet rescue volunteer.